BiblePlaces’ Photo Companion to the Bible has just released the book of Revelation at a promotional price. This volume completes the New Testament series. All 27 books from Matthew to Revelation are now included in the Photo Companion set.
Revelation, the most visually stunning book in the New Testament, is illuminated in more than 3,000 curated, high-quality images from the Bible Lands along with scholarly commentary and insights on ancient history & culture, geography, archaeology, and theology. Everything comes preset in PowerPoint format so you can browse, study, and simply copy/paste to add any of the beautiful and informative slides to your teaching presentations. This is a truly unique resource with no current peer.
For just a few more days, you can purchase the Revelation volume for instant download and DVD at the promotional price of $49 (discounted from $79). Some of the volume’s visual highlights include:
- Photos of Patmos and the cities of the seven churches addressed in Revelation 2-3
- Examples of ancient artifacts, including trumpets, swords, lampstands, keys, crowns, pillars, eye salve, and scrolls
- Imagery of victory, dominion, worship, temple service, and wedding celebrations
- Greco-Roman depictions of creatures referenced throughout the book
- Photos of meteorological and astrological phenomena illustrating apocalyptic events
- Diverse examples of seals and signet rings
- Historical photos of smoke-, locust-, and earthquake-related disasters
- Many instances of the alpha and omega symbols across church history
If you don’t have many other Photo Companion volumes, the complete New Testament set is currently on sale for $299 (instead of $649) with the coupon code ALLNT. You should also browse the existing Old Testament volumes and subscribe to the BiblePlaces Newsletter to stay aware of new releases.
The Photo Companion to the Bible is a standout resource for Biblical Studies. It deepens your understanding and benefits anyone who learns from you. There is nothing else like it. I highly recommend BiblePlaces’ Photo Companion series to any serious teacher or student of the Bible.