When BiblePlaces’ social media began posting an image from Acts each day in February (28 chapters in 28 days), I suspected an announcement was coming for the next volume of the Photo Companion series. This proved to be right. BiblePlaces has just announced the new “Book of Acts” volume with more than 4,000 informative, researched images to accompany your study and teaching, and it’s on sale this week (starting February 11th).
Here is a description of this resource from BiblePlaces.
The Photo Companion to the Bible is a unique collection of digital photographs that illustrate the biblical text verse by verse.
- PowerPoint-based resource
- Library of images provides broad selection
- Created by team of professors and scholars
- Organized by chapter and verse
- Each chapter is illustrated by 65–250 photographsFeatures:
- Photographs of every site mentioned in Acts
- Detailed markings of major features and routes
- Annotations explaining the image selection and background
- Free lifetime updates
- Generous copyright permissions
- Satisfaction guaranteedHighlights from Acts:
- The apostles’ early ministry in Jerusalem
- Peter’s journey to Joppa and Caesarea
- Paul’s three missionary journeys
- Paul’s shipwreck and final journey to Rome
- Ancient inscriptions, artifacts, and cultural features
BiblePlaces invites you to download Acts 18 for free and sample what the collection offers. Give it a try. You will be glad you did.
I frequently use the Photo Companion volumes in my teaching. They have transformed many of my classes and lessons. Students and church members can better visualize biblical events and engage the stories with greater clarity and detail.
The Book of Acts collection comes in two volumes that may be purchased separately or together. Learn more about this new collection and purchase it today for a greatly-reduced price. If you are a teacher or serious student of the Bible, this is a must-have resource to complement your library.
You must be logged in to post a comment.