There are a few weeks remaining to join my “Journey Through the Testaments” tour from June 10th to 22nd, 2019. Whether it’s your first time or a repeat visit, this trip helps you perceive and understand the Bible on a fuller, deeper level.
The 13-day tour package includes:
- Round trip flights between New York (JFK) and Israel. (optional flights from CA available)
- First Class hotels with daily breakfast and dinner buffets
- All ground transportation in Israel
- A licensed Israeli guide to accompany our group
- All entrances and admissions
- All gratuities, taxes & fees
- An itinerary that takes you “from Dan to Beersheba” and many biblical sites in between. Visit all of the highlights and some places few tours get to see. Download the brochure for details.
- Five free presentations on biblical archaeology and related topics with opportunity for Q & A.
This complete 13-day package is $4,245, payable in up to three installments. This is less expensive than many shorter tours. With the greater number of places you will visit, and the experience and archaeological training of your tour leader and guide, this trip is a tremendous value. It deepens and enlivens your Bible study in fresh, new ways.
If you have the inclination, extend it an additional 13 days and spend time with a real archaeological dig for just $1,000 more. Meet like-minded people from around the world and discover artifacts from biblical times. You also get to enjoy bonus days in Jerusalem.
If you have already visited Israel, you probably recall how the places and experiences were nearly overwhelming at times. It’s impossible to absorb everything in your first visit, and there are many things you did not get to see. This will be my fourteenth trip to Israel, and I still learn new things with each visit.
Download the full brochure and registration form, then reserve your place today. The trip begins to close in just a few more weeks. Send in your registration before time runs out on this trip of a lifetime.