My group and I have finished 3 days of digging at the site. We’ve made good progress in the excavation and already have nice things ready to report.
Unfortunately, the internet connection at our hostel is having some issues. It works well enough for some sites but has a problem loading the page I use to post new entries. If things get worked out I’ll put up photos ASAP. In the meantime, I’m happy to tell you we’re doing well and are making a direct contribution in resolving one of the remaining goals of the Qeiyafa excavation.
If internet issues are not resolved here, I should be able to post plenty on Friday when we’re in Jerusalem for the weekend.